118A Fulton St. PO Box 205 New York, NY 10038
Dropping Off Goods to Liberty Square
- Daily until 9pm at the United Federation of Teachers building, ground floor, 52 Broadway Ave.
- After 9pm at the OWS Comfort Station on the east side of Liberty Square (aka Zuccotti Park)The support we receive in the form of donations plays a crucial role in helping the #OWS movement succeed. Below is a list of places to send money and/or supplies that we believe are legitimate.
Liberty Square, NYC Material Needs
- Insulated gloves, wool hats, scarves
- Long underwear / smart wool thermal socks
- 300 hand warmers, 300 foot warmers
- Waterproof boots in all sizes
- Disposable shoe covers
- Winter coats
- Hot beverages
- Thermal heaters
- All weather sub-thermal sleeping bags
- Insulating tents; foam padding for inside of tents
- Wooden pallets to get tents off the ground
- Cots to get people off the ground
- Emergency Blankets
- Dry Socks, Gloves, and Hats
- Payless gift certificates for Shoes
- Plastic Bins
- 3 post tents
Direct Action Needs
- 10-20 boomboxes with fresh batteries and AM/FM tuners - can be returned after a half day of use or reused for later actions.